Are you avoiding the dentist office due to a lack of dental insurance? Would you like to consider an affordable option for budgeting your routine dental care each year?
Dr. Leah Butler, a family and restorative dentist in Strongsville, Ohio, offers an in-house dental care plan aimed to make it easier for patients without dental insurance to receive regular dental care. Paid monthly, your dental plan membership enables you to keep your smile healthy all year long.
In House Dental Plan: how does it work?
Our in-house dental care plan is easy and convenient. It works like a membership and gives you annual access to routine dental care benefits as outlined as well as some money-saving discounts on common restorative treatments and other procedures not included in your monthly fee. Key benefits include:
- Instant membership: once you have completed your membership application and forms and made the initial monthly payment you are eligible to use your member benefits!
- Two annual dental care visits: following ADA guidelines, we recommend that you come in twice a year for a thorough dental exam and teeth cleaning. We think you will find our dental team to be one of the friendliest and your patient experience to be exceptional.
- Annual digital diagnostics: your monthly dental plan fee also includes digital x-rays once a year to look for any signs of dental problems.
- Oral health screenings: Dr. Butler screens for gum disease, tooth decay, and oral cancer during your routine exams. Spotted early, these dental health concerns can often be managed with conservative treatments.
- Fluoride treatment: maintain the integrity of your tooth enamel to prevent decay and damage with annual fluoride treatments performed at each routine visit.
Routine dental care is the foundation of lifelong oral health and overall physical wellness. Dental health problems and poor oral health can contribute to other health concerns. As a member of our in-office dental care plan, you can support your health and wellness by maintaining the health, comfort, and stability of your smile. To find out more or to get started today, contact our Strongsville dentist office or stop by and complete your enrollment forms. We look forward to helping you enjoy optimal oral health!